Congratulations to BSP Law Founding Member Cheryl Bush for being honored with the Product Liability Advisory Council (PLAC) Distinguished Service Award.
Cheryl received this award on October 5 at the PLAC Fall Conference in Austin, Texas.
This award recognizes Cheryl’s distinguished service and personal leadership which personifies the best attributes of the legal profession and PLAC association.
Recipients of this award are chosen based upon the following criteria:
- Long time service to PLAC in a variety of activities
- Long time service to PLAC in leadership positions
- Generous contributions of time and talent, often behind the scenes, to further PLAC’s goals
- An abiding interest in the law
- Visible contributions of legal skills to communities
To learn more about PLAC, click here.