BSP Law is a boutique litigation firm with a national practice seeking an Office Services Clerk to work between 24-30 hours per week. The ideal candidate will work closely with attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and other office personnel to assist with the operation of the firm. This candidate will be someone who provides general assistance whenever needed throughout the office.
Job duties Include:
- Process all copy and scanning projects as well as handling assembly of trial-related materials as requested by firm personnel.
- Assist in the processing of all incoming and outgoing firm mail.
- Assist with the ordering, receiving and organizing of office supplies—taking note of when orders need to be placed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly working environment, organizing as needed.
- Complete trips to stores, courts, or other legal offices as requested.
- Stay up to-date with all meetings, conferences, etc. on firm calendar and set up accordingly as well as provide front desk coverage as needed.
- Provide hospitality services for all firm meetings, following requests for food and supplies. Responsible for set up and clean up afterwards.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with CDC protocols related to Covid.
- High school diploma.
- Proficiency with office technology, conferencing equipment, and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to prioritize, show strong attention to detail, and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment where strict deadlines are common.
- Adapt to all situations and be able to step in and work varied hours as needed.
- Show initiative in projects and complete with minimum guidance.
- Ability to lift/carry objects weighing 15-35 pounds on a regular basis.
For more information, visit: bsplaw.com
Please email resume and introduction to: email@example.com
Bush Seyferth PLLC is a boutique litigation firm with a national practice seeking to fill the role of a Legal Administrative Assistant. The position requires a hard-working, self-starting, team-oriented, detail-oriented, personable self-motivator with excellent communication skills, a professional demeanor, and who takes pride in always producing top-quality work, but also likes to have fun with coworkers in a collegial environment. A sense of humor is a big plus.
Job duties include:
- Maintain and coordinate calendars, handle scheduling appointments, and diary due dates.
- Draft, edit, format, and finalize documents.
- Assemble and organize documents for depositions, motions, and meetings.
- Open and close matters.
- Maintain/update contact lists, distribution lists, and case lists.
- Handle travel arrangements.
- Prepare documents for filing with the Court, including e-filings.
- Enter billable time.
- Conduct conflict checks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication ability.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- High level of comfort with technology, including the ability to learn new software and procedures quickly.
- Critical thinker/problem solver.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
What we offer:
- Salaried position, plus merit based annual bonus.
- Great healthcare benefits.
- Genuine team environment with fantastic colleagues.
- Totally cool office environment.
Please send a brief cover letter introducing yourself and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.