BSP Law is a boutique litigation firm with a national practice seeking an Office Services Clerk to work between 24-30 hours per week. The ideal candidate will work closely with attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants and other office personnel to assist with the operation of the firm. This candidate will be someone who provides general assistance whenever needed throughout the office.
Job duties Include:
- Process all copy and scanning projects as well as handling assembly of trial-related materials as requested by firm personnel.
- Assist in the processing of all incoming and outgoing firm mail.
- Assist with the ordering, receiving and organizing of office supplies—taking note of when orders need to be placed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly working environment, organizing as needed.
- Complete trips to stores, courts, or other legal offices as requested.
- Stay up to-date with all meetings, conferences, etc. on firm calendar and set up accordingly as well as provide front desk coverage as needed.
- Provide hospitality services for all firm meetings, following requests for food and supplies. Responsible for set up and clean up afterwards.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with CDC protocols related to Covid.
- High school diploma.
- Proficiency with office technology, conferencing equipment, and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to prioritize, show strong attention to detail, and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment where strict deadlines are common.
- Adapt to all situations and be able to step in and work varied hours as needed.
- Show initiative in projects and complete with minimum guidance.
- Ability to lift/carry objects weighing 15-35 pounds on a regular basis.
For more information, visit: bsplaw.com
Please email resume and introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org